Don’t feel like holding a cheeseburger? Try this dip, it’s the next best thing!
- 1 lb ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 (8 oz) package of cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 oz) can of tomato and green chile mix
- 6 oz package of bacon bits
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- Cook ground beef or turkey.
- Drain meat and put into a large pot or skillet
- Stir in cheeses, tomatoes, and bacon bits on low heat, but leave out 2tbsp of bacon for later
- Cook and stir often to make sure all ingredients are cooked fully
- Pour mixture into crock pot and bake for 2.5-3 hours while stirring occasionally
- Add parsley and leftover bacon bits before serving.