Everyone loves the refreshing taste of dill dip, so why not add it to your favorite potato salad recipe! Easy and quick to prepare, so it’s perfect for your next tailgate!
- 1 1/2lbs red potatoes
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp dried dill weed
- 3 large green onions
- 1/4tsp kosher salt
- 1/8tsp ground black pepper
- Wash the potatoes and place in a large pot.
- Cover with water. Bring to a boil over high heat, then turn the heat to medium-low.
- Cook until the potatoes for 15 minutes while covered
- Drain the potatoes and chill them in cold ice water until potatoes are cold
- With skin still on, chop into tiny pieces and put in large bowl
- Combine all ingredients together
- Pour all the ingredients over potatoes and toss until potato pieces are coated well
- Cover bowl and place mixture into fridge for at least 12 hours to let flavors set
- Stir before serving