Jalapeño Poppers are a great dish to order, but sometimes can be too difficult to make without a kitchen at your disposal. Try this dip and make your poppers mobile!
- 1 (4 oz) can diced jalapenos, well drained or 5 fresh jalapenos, roasted and diced (depending on your preference, you may use seeds to make it spicier)
- 1 (8 oz) package softened cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup bread crumbs (Italian seasoned are tasty!) add more to your preference
- 4 tbsp melted butter or margarine
- 1 tbsp dried parsley (add more or less, up to your preference!)
- Mix the cream cheese and sour cream in mixer or by hand
- Add the cheddar and the parmesan cheeses, as well as jalapeños to your cream cheese and sour cream mix
- Add your mix to a 8x8 baking dish in a thin and smooth pile
- Blend bread crumbs, melted butter, ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese, and dried parsley until crumbly (using a fork or fingers works easiest)
- Sprinkle the bread crumb mixture over baking dish until filly covered.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 375 degrees or until breadcrumbs turn golden brown.
- Serve with bread pieces or crackers!