A classic party favorite, prepare these lil’ smokies in the slow cooker for a delicious side dish at your tailgate! Whether you like them sweet or savory, this is the perfect side dish!
- 4 (14 oz) packages cocktail sausages
- 17 oz honey BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 12 oz lager beer
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- Place the sausages in the bowl of a slow cooker.
- Add BBQ sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, and beer
- Stir and combine ingredients
- Cook on high for 2 hours or until cooked thoroughly
- Keep warm and serve!