An authentic recipe for a spicier treat on tailgate day! Yummy and easy to prepare, bring it to your next tailgate.
- 1/4 cup Mayo
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 tsp ancho chili powder
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 4 ears shucked corn
- 1 lime
- Heat up grill
- Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, cheese, chili powder, garlic, and cilantro in a large bowl. Stir until smoot
- Place corn directly over hot side of grill and cook, rotating occasionally, until cooked through and charred in spots on all sides, about 8 minutes total.
- Transfer corn to bowl with cheese mixture and use a large spoon to evenly coat corn on all sides with mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese and chili powder
- Serve immediately with lime wedges.