Check out our Pulled Pork recipe flavored with a Dr. Pepper. We think Dr. Pepper is a perfect compliment to a slow cooked pork, while allow the cook to customize it to their liking!
- 4 lbs Pork Roast
- Pork Rub or your favorite seasoning (cajun, seasoning salt, etc)
- One can of Dr. Pepper
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- Cut off any huge amounts of fat on Pork Roast
- Fully season the pork with whatever rub you decided on
- Set the slow cooker to medium & place roast in it
- Pour the entire can of Dr. Pepper in the pot
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours
- Drain the liquid (it's mostly fat at this point) before shredding
- Shred the pork using two works or tongs
- Add your favorite BBQ sauce to the pork
- Serve on buns with the SuperTailgate coleslaw recipe!