The popular ranch dressing is a must especially for those who are a big fan of chicken wings! This recipe does have a lot of steps, but is definitely thicker and has a stronger Ranch taste than standard store bought versions!
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- Salt to taste
- ¼ cup Italian flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tbsp fresh chives
- Fresh dill to taste, optional
- 1 cup canola oil mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- Buttermilk, as needed to desired consistency
- White vinegar to taste, optional
- Worcestershire sauce to taste, optional
- Paprika to taste, optional
- Cracked black pepper to taste
- Mince the garlic with a knife and then sprinkle about ⅛ to ¼ teaspoons of salt on it and mash it into a paste with a fork. Chop the parsley, chives and fresh dill (if using) and add to the garlic.
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients, adding other optional ingredients as you wish, tasting frequently and adjusting seasonings as needed. Chill for a couple of hours before serving, thin with milk or buttermilk if desired.