We enjoy this recipe even during non-tailgate festivities. Try it out for some bold chicken wing flavors but in sandwich form!
- 2 lb boneless chicken
- 1 (12oz) bottle Frank's Wing Sauce
- 1 (1oz) package Ranch Dressing Mix
- 12 slider buns
- 2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup prepared Ranch dressing
- Place chicken, wing sauce and Ranch dressing mix in slow cooker.
- Cook on LOW for 4-6 hours.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred.
- Return to slow cooker and cook on LOW for an additional 30 minutes.
- Top half of buns with cheddar cheese
- Place under oven broiler until cheese is melted.
- Top buns with chicken and prepared Ranch dressing.