A tasty and easy way to satisfy your tailgate guests buffalo craving! This simple dish can be made in a jiffy and is easy to transport to any tailgate!
- 3 lb lean ground beef
- 3 eggs
- 1 Cup Saltine Crackers (approx. 27)
- 1/2 cup dry minced onion
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1.5 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 Teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 Teaspoons onion powder
- 2 Teaspoons Salt
Honey BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 cup Frank’s Red Hot Original Sauce, plus more to taste
- 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 1/4 tablespoon cornstarch
- Line a baking sheet with tin foil and preheat oven to 450F degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs. Slowly add each of the meatball ingredients and stir until mixture is combined. Roll meat into several mini balls and place balls on baking sheet. Bake for approximately 8 minutes or until meat is browned.
- Mix all ingredients for the buffalo sauce in a bowl and stir them until well combined (only use 1/4 cup hot sauce at this point. You can add more hot sauce to taste at the end of cooking).
- Line meatballs on the bottom of your slow cooker and drizzle with about 1/4-1/2 cup of the Buffalo Sauce. Then add the remaining meatballs on top and pour the rest of the Buffalo Sauce.
- Cook meatballs on low heat for about 2 hours, occasionally stirring.
- Serve warm!