A southwest twist to bring to your next tailgate. A savory and spicy tortilla roll up that everyone will be sure to enjoy! A different recipe to spice up your tailgate.
- 8oz package softened cream cheese
- 3 tbsp sour cream
- 10oz canned tomatoes
- 1/2tsp minced garlic
- 5 green onions thinly sliced
- 1/2tsp seasoning salt
- 1/2tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2.25oz can olives
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 2 cup cooked/shredded chicken
- 5 large flour tortillas
- Use a mixer and combine cream cheese, sour cream, diced tomatoes, garlic and seasoning.
- Stir in cheese, green onion, olives, jalapenos, shredded chicken.
- Divide mix between tortillas, spreading out evenly but leaving room around the border.
- Roll tortillas up tight.
- Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Remove from fridge and slice into pinwheel shapes.