History

Gill Coliseum in Corvallis, Oregon has been the home of the Oregon State Beavers men’s basketball team since 1949. The arena seats 9,604 and is named after former Beavers basketball coach Armory T. “Slats” Gill who coached the team for 36 years compiling a record of 599-392. The court is named after Ralph Miller who coached the team from 1971 to 1989.

Over the years, Gill Coliseum has been renovated several times. In 2009, the arena’s exterior was repainted and new windows were installed on the east and west sides. Inside the arena, the court was replaced in 2013-14 to reflect the program’s most recent branding.

In addition to being the home of the Oregon State men’s basketball team, Gill Coliseum also is the home of the school’s women’s basketball team, wrestling team, volleyball team, and gymnastics team.

Historic Events